The South Carolina Chemistry Council is a division of the South Carolina Manufacturers Alliance whose mission is to enhance the chemical manufacturing sector within the state.
Through a partnership with the American Chemistry Council, members receive regular updates on chemical legislative efforts and issues at the state and federal levels, are offered training, and have the opportunity to learn best-practices from other chemical manufacturers. Structure:
Membership is with the SCMA. Chemical related member companies will be deemed Chemistry Council members and may participate in all SCMA programs, events and activities.
- Interact with other South Carolina chemical manufacturers
- Benchmark and share best practices with like-minded professionals
- Membership meetings, special programs, and events
- Receive information on issues impacting the chemical sector
- Legislative advocacy focused exclusively on chemical interests
- Work with and hear updates from American Chemistry Council
- Access to online Membership Directory
- During session, receive electronic weekly legislative updates from SCMA
- Sponsorship opportunities for additional exposure
- Staff support
- Full membership status and benefits with the S.C. Manufacturers Alliance
Persons interested in participating in the South Carolina Chemistry Council should contact Gloria Freeman at (803)799-9695 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The South Carolina Chemistry Council has a chairman who serves on the SCMA Executive Committee and Board.
REGISTER FOR AN EVENT
1340 Bull Street, Columbia, SC 29201 | 803.799.9695 | Fax: 803.771.8738 | Contact Us
© 2018 South Carolina Manufacturers Alliance. All rights reserved.