Methods to Accomplish Goals
- Preserve and promote the economic health of manufacturing industries in South Carolina by seeking positive action in state government.
- Communicate with and educate South Carolina state and local officials and the general public on issues of importance to manufacturing industries-emphasizing that by maintaining strong manufacturing industries in the state, South Carolina's economy will also remain strong.
Means of Implementing Goals
- Foster member and staff involvement in monitoring issues, formulating positions and informing the manufacturing industries of government-related matters.
- Increase manufacturing industry membership.
Use of continuous strategic planning through frequent evaluation of organizational structure and allocation of resources.
Identify key measures of success and improvement, including but not limited to:
- Percent participation in all activities
- Tracking of favorable actions
- Percent industry membership
REGISTER FOR AN EVENT
1340 Bull Street, Columbia, SC 29201 | 803.799.9695 | Fax: 803.771.8738 | Contact Us
© 2019 South Carolina Manufacturers Alliance. All rights reserved.